1. Cookies, or "cookies", are small pieces of text information sent by a website and saved on the User's device. They are created by the browser when visiting a given page. They can be used when you visit the website again. Cookies are not used to identify users and on their basis the User's identity is not determined.
2. They are used to:
• remembering your website preferences
• creating anonymous statistics of website visits
• creating history of viewed pages.
They allow to realistically assess the interest in the website.
4. The software used for browsing websites stores cookies on the user's end device by default. Browser users can change cookie settings to automatically block cookies. Changing the settings may limit some of the functionalities available on the website pages.
Cookies can also be removed from your computer's hard drive at any time.